Sunday, June 7, 2009

The RedBook was Worth It.

I really like this magazine, even if its a woman's magazine. Often I find these types of magazines filled with advertisements and articles that never seem to fit a real persons every day life. This magazine features a nice cross section of information on fashion, decorating, cooking, and relationships. I always find something interesting to read in here.

I enjoyed reading this magazine when I was raising my children because it had something of interest to almost everyone in the family. When the kids were at school, I especially liked putting my feet up and settling down with a cup of hot tea while reading the few short fiction stories that were featured in each issue. 






 

I get a magazine every month and I have to say Redbook has gripping stories, and amazing deals. I bought my first copy of Redbook in August of this year and lets just say I wasted no time sending off for my subscription. I look forward to recieving my magazine every month and if you haven't signed up already... your missing out!!!

Who doesn't love getting something fun in the mail-Redbook is full of fashion & lifestyle tips-I love it!
Redbook every issue brings something new for my marriage, work, fitness, family and friend. What else do you need? The price was right, and I haven't regretted my decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment